The Adorable Foundation International widows outreach held on the 11th of December 2020 at the Calabar hall, Lawanson, Surulere, Lagos. Afi widows outreach is an annual event done to put smile on the faces of Jesus wives and also free medical checkup for them.
The event program:
- Registration of the attendee widows
- Free medical checkup
- Opening prayer session by Rev. Tochukwu
- President/founder opening speech
- Recognition of affiliate groups and sharing of gift items.
1. The women registered as they were entering the premises according to their affiliate group.
2. Free medical checkup was administered to them, free eye checkup and general body checkup.
3. The President/Founder Princess Ada Okeke Amam appreciated everybody and most importantly the most high God for rescuing her life and for giving her a successful surgery. She also welcomed all the women and their affiliate groups for supporting her and making out time to attend meetings and making the widows day 2020 a success.
4. Gifts were shared according to the number of people in the affiliate groups that attended the event.